Thursday, August 31, 2023

Okotoks Show & Shine in Okotoks Alberta


This was the 2023 Okotoks Show and Shine that took place in Okotoks Alberta, did you make it out to the show? There was a large turnout for the Car Show, even-though the show was in a different location, I hope it is put back downtown next year personally, but we'll see how that goes I guess.

Do you attend car shows? If so, do you like the classic cars or the more modern cars, what is your preference? I like all kinds of cars, both new and old, there are just certain cars that appeal to different viewers. I think, as far as I can see, that I seem to like the more sleek and flashy kind of car, that is what I am guessing at this point, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Someone You Loved Song - Lewis Capaldi

The song "Someone You Loved" by Lewis Capaldi has struck a chord with millions of listeners around the world, and it's not har...