Friday, September 1, 2023

Elbow Falls Southern Alberta Kananaskis Country

Elbow Falls, we took a drive out there and took in the view, got our needed exercise and more. I love the absolute beauty of Nature, I love to see her and listen to her, never ceases to amaze me. I had a bit of an issue on this venture, we were set off to do some hiking and I was walking up an incline and, for the first time in a long time, I got a serious bout of Vertigo, I got so dizzy it was scary. Needless to say I had to turn around and go back down the stretch I had already went up, I was not stable enough to proceed, it was alarming to say the least. I'm hoping in all my heart that it was a one off, fingers crossed. Check out the link for out TikTok to see where it took place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Kodiak Brown Bear - Wildlife Discovery Park Innisfail Alberta

During our recent visit to the Wildlife Discovery Park in Innisfail, Alberta, Canada, we had the incredible opportunity to learn about the b...