Wanting to be a cheerleader was not about vanity, I wanted to be supportive of our teams, I was very active in sports when I was many years younger, I just wanted to be there and be a part of it all.I loved sports and was a member of several teams in my high school days.That's like 100 years ago I think, perhaps that's a bit of an exaggeration, but hey, it's close.
Monday, July 10, 2023
Calgary Stampeders Cheerleaders
I've always been a fan of Cheerleaders, when I was a young girl in high school it was one of my fervent wishes, to be a cheerleader. I did try out for the Cheer leading squad and I did get chosen to be one of the Cheerleaders but unfortunately my family moved away right after that, so that dashed those hopes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pumpkins After Dark at Canada Olympic Park
KassDays headed out to Pumpkins After Dark at WinSport’s Canada Olympic Park to see what the Calgary edition looked like this ye...
-
Magical Hoar Frost Transforms Okotoks Tree into Winter Wonderland ❄️ While grabbing groceries at Save On Foods in Okotoks today, I couldn...
-
This handsome fellow decided to make himself right at home on the front lawn this morning! Just lounging comfortably under the tree, soak...
-
Have you ever witnessed the majestic sight of sea lions in their natural habitat? If not, then a visit to the Solomon Gulch Hatchery outside...
No comments:
Post a Comment