Saturday, October 21, 2023

We are now into Fall and Snow is on the way!

KassDays took this picture approximately three weeks ago and you wonder 'How did time slip by so fast?' Aren't these flowers just gorgeous? There flowers were situated outside the Okotoks Museum, they have done a great job taking care of them I would have to say.

When I was younger I was not such a huge fan of flowers but I sure do seem to have an obsession with them now, all kinds of pretty flowers, I want to view them, I want to have them, I want to take pictures of them. I'm sure there are others just like me but sometimes I do tend to surprise myself with the way that I tend to change from year to year.

Looking upon that arrangement, aren't they simply the perfect mixture of colours? Orange hues with a bit of yellow and some greenery in the background, just like a work of art, any artists out there care to paint us a picture of this beautiful arrangement? Or even paint it for yourself, you just never know how far it can take you.

When I look at this I want to know, how did they smell, did they smell as beautiful as they look?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kananaskis Country Exploring

If you're a nature lover and enjoy exploring the great outdoors, then Kananaskis Country in Alberta, Canada is the perfect destination f...