Thursday, May 18, 2023

Forest Fires Cause a Red Sun over Okotoks Alberta

I took this video on the evening of May 17, 2023, this is what all the smoke from the forest fires makes the sun look like, interesting isn't it? The video is not modified in any way, it's exactly how it looks, at least that is how the camera interprets it, no filters added, 100% natural. 

This is how we see if from Okotoks, so I'm guessing it would look very similar in the surrounding areas, providing they are not overly smoked, because when the smoke is thicker the sun just disappears in the smoke; but I'm sure you all knew that. You will find I often times just type as I think things out, sometimes it makes sense and at other times, perhaps not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dragon in an Egg: Pour It, Paint It, Don’t Rush It

This little dragon is one of mine. Eco resin, a mold, and a lot of paint. He is sitting in a cracked blue egg with a white, speckled interio...