Wednesday, May 24, 2023
Which planet is that by the moon? Or is that a planet?
Was up late last night looking out the window and found a beautiful sky, can anyone tell me is that a planet by the moon and if it is, which planet is it? I am located in Okotoks Alberta Canada and this was the beautiful view from out my window.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How I Made a 15 cm Epoxy Resin Chameleon
Mica in the mold, a purchased silicone mold, and a small paint job on the eyes This chameleon is cast epoxy resin, about 15 cm long and 4 to...
-
Magical Hoar Frost Transforms Okotoks Tree into Winter Wonderland ❄️ While grabbing groceries at Save On Foods in Okotoks today, I couldn...
-
This handsome fellow decided to make himself right at home on the front lawn this morning! Just lounging comfortably under the tree, soak...
-
Have you ever witnessed the majestic sight of sea lions in their natural habitat? If not, then a visit to the Solomon Gulch Hatchery outside...
No comments:
Post a Comment