Sunday, February 25, 2024

Home Show Calgary Alberta 2024

The Home Show in Calgary Alberta, it was a fantastic experience, saw some great products and people. I try to make it to the show each and every time, you never know what treasures you will find. This blue stove, now isn't that something to admire, need a house to match that stove to. 

There we some great landscaping displays and whenever I see them I want to make more changes to they yard. I need an oasis to escape to, surround myself with beautiful and peaceful things whenever possible. This would be why I must get away to the mountains as much as possible.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dragon in an Egg: Pour It, Paint It, Don’t Rush It

This little dragon is one of mine. Eco resin, a mold, and a lot of paint. He is sitting in a cracked blue egg with a white, speckled interio...