Sunday, March 25, 2012

How can I Work from Home with weight loss motivation topics?

Do you find yourself asking this question? Have you found any answers on the how can I work from home market that is out there? There are thousands upon thousands of ads out there saying they have the best work from home opportunities, how do you know which one will work? Unfortunately we don’t really know if it works for us, unless we try it out.

I’ve asked myself several times, how can I work from home without having to invest a large amount of money or any at all? There are several obvious choices out there from freelancing to joining an MLM or perhaps even signing up to sell Avon. Weight loss on the other hand seems to be a much sought after term on the internet, how can you get in on it?

Now please keep in mind these are only my opinions and they may not work for you, we all must make our own decisions. How can I work from home with weight loss motivation as my goal topic? Here’s how I came up with that term. I went over to the Google Keyword tool to find out what term in regards to weight loss would be somewhat attainable, weight loss motivation came up as a low competition set while still having a good number of monthly searches.


Weight loss motivation is one thing I can relate to, for the past couple of years I have been looking for ways I can get myself motivated. I used to be very fit and went to the gym two or three times a week, my body fat ratio was around 17 or 18% at that time. Yes, if you look at the charts that would be a bit under, but it worked for me. I felt good and had no issues at all.

I recently put up and ad on Kijiji for a running partner, thus far I have not gotten a single response. Oh well, I can always put up another one after the present one expires. Weight loss motivation is what I need and perhaps also a good kick in the back side to get going.  Get your partner in life, your wife, your husband, your best friend, perhaps all of them; get them involved so you get and remain motivated!

Don’t become another one of the sad statistics that are sadly overweight and feeling blah; weight loss motivation is what you need to get you started and keep you going. I am considering joining one of our local gyms once again; if I do I will post my updates here. Right now I would say I am 20lbs overweight, not so good. If you’re from Okotoks Alberta and interested in a cycling or running partner please contact me through my Kijiji Ad.

Note: Weight loss motivation is a topic I am interested in and one I wanted to mention on my blog. Why it's included is to show you a point. You can take things that you do in your every day life and incorporate them into your Blog. Research the terms you need to use so that you can get at least some organic traffic. 

Help your heart, get active! Photo included is courtesy of Photostock on Free Digital Photos Net, more of their images can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Be Yourself

We often get caught up in the moment, and try to be unlike our true selves, does this really benefit us in the end? I suppose that all depen...