Friday, September 16, 2011

Okotoks Show and Shine 2011

Okotoks-Car-Show & Shine
Here's a  Hub I created from the latest car show in Okotoks, had some amazing collector cars there this year. There was a bit of something for everyone who has an interest in cars or just getting out and mingling with others of like mind. There is a video attached to the Hub which show a lot more images.

If you happen to be an owner of one of these amazing cars and want more info added please let me know and I can probably take care of it. I try to make it out to each of the Okotoks Alberta Show and Shines, I simply like taking photos of the awesome cars.

There's usually music and entertainment to be found, not just classic cars; the Okotoks Show and Shine has a lot to offer. It's great exercise and there's always some great foods to purchase if you are feeling a bit hungry. The last time I went Fountain was giving away Free Hot Dogs and Free Pop; so come on out and enjoy the Okotoks Show and Shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do Art! (And Finish What’s on the Go)

 Hey All You Artsy People, Welcome back to the website, how to do what? Who knows right, just how to breathe somedays! Today’s post is a li...