Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Beautiful Christmas Decorations at CrossIron Mills Mall

KassDays decided to make a trip to a not so nearby mall, we went up to the CrossIron Mills on the north side of Calgary Alberta, closer I suppose to being in Balzac, but don't quote me on that. We did end up finding what we needed and we also found some wonderful subjects to photograph.

The Christmas Trees you see in this photo actually change colours, I found them really pretty and an item I would not mind having but at this time I will be abstaining from that purchase. There were so many wonderful decorations at the mall, I was quite surprised to be honest.

It was not all about Christmas Trees, we did find a lovely chocolate store as well, and of course we just had to try some out, and it was good of course.

We did not buy a whole lot, but we were happy to be able to look at all the lovely things that were available. I think all I bought was some chocolate and a quality flashlight, we did of course have a bite to eat while we were there, We simply at at the food court, I think it is the first time I have been in that food court, it is quite spacious. It was a peaceful day at the mall, wasn't overly busy, we were out of there by 2pm, the later in the day it got, it seems the busier it gets; at least at this time of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kananaskis Country Exploring

If you're a nature lover and enjoy exploring the great outdoors, then Kananaskis Country in Alberta, Canada is the perfect destination f...