Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Red Currant Jam - How to Make

When we created this video it was the end of the summer growing season and we managed to get enough Red Currants off of our bushes to make a nice batch of Red Currant Jam, Of course there is someone in this household that absolutely loves his red currant jam so we can't bypass making the jam if we have enough of our own berries. I'm not a fan of seedy jam, and currants have a lot of seeds so we made our own kind of system to remove the majority of the seeds and it turned out quite nice I would have to say. 

Being a person that does not mind creating, whether it be great food or works of fine art, I love creating so this is not a big deal to me. Straying way off topic now, I have to say that I must make way more time to work with my fine arts materials, I need to create, that brings me happiness.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kananaskis Country Exploring

If you're a nature lover and enjoy exploring the great outdoors, then Kananaskis Country in Alberta, Canada is the perfect destination f...